Taylor: Ms. Marvel #9
Month after month, this book continues to impress. For those of you who saw the recent announcement that G. Willow Wilson will soon be stepping into the writer’s position on the Adjectiveless X-Men book and haven’t any idea who she is, that’s because you haven’t been reading THIS amazing series. Correct that mistake today.
MS. MARVEL #9
G. WILLOW WILSON (WRITER) • ADRIAN ALPHONA (ARTIST)
Cover by Jamie McKelvie
DEADPOOL 75TH VARIANT COVER BY TBA
• As Kamala discovers more about her past, the Inventor threatens her future.
• Why is Lockjaw really with Kamala?
• The fan-favorite, critically-acclaimed, amazing new series continues as Kamala proves why she’s the best (and most adorable) new super hero there is!
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
David: Lumberjanes #7
I discovered Lumberjanes a bit late into its run, but the series reads like a fun mix between Adventure Time and Recess. With all the crazy things that happen with this series, you never now what to expect. One issue the gang is fighting off raptors, and the next their playing capture the flag. I can’t wait for the next issue to come out Wednesday, and I’m looking forward to the next adventure.
Gaumer: Manifest Destiny #11
My current favorite Image Comic wraps up its second story arc this week, and if the end of this arc is even half as entertaining as the beginning, this will be one great issue. Will the team survive the giant mosquito swarm? Will the boat be freed from the underwater arch? And what WILL the crew use as bait to catch the monstrous mutant frogs lurking in the river? I have no idea! But I cannot wait to find out.
Jules: New Avengers #25
This title has been hands down the first thing I wanna read anytime it ends up in my pullbox. Time continues to run out and the question remains just when did everything hit the fan for the Illumaniti? Also can Namor stop the Cabal. So many questions I’m sure Hickman won’t answer in the issue but I simply can not wait to open this fresh issue of New Avengers this week!
Adam: Death of Wolverine #4
Charles Soule’s tale so far has been surprisingly good so far and I can not wait to see how it ends. With the announcement of a wolverine weekly series headed by Soule, this seems more like a beginning than an end, but nonetheless I am excited for what is to come.
DEATH OF WOLVERINE #1-4
CHARLES SOULE (WRITER) • STEVE McNiven (ARTIST)
IT’S THE BEGINNING OF THE END – 3 MONTHS TO DIE ENDS HERE!
• The beginning of the end is now here … THE DEATH OF WOLVERINE!
• THREE MONTHS TO DIE, the loss of Wolverine’s healing factor–all led to this, the single most important X-Men event of the decade.
• Logan has spent over a century being the best there is at what he does…but even the best fade away eventually.
• Over the years, Logan has been a warrior, a hero, a renegade, a samurai, a teacher—and so much more. But now, the greatest X-Men hero will play a role he’s never played before in this special weekly event brought to you by industry superstars Charles Soule and Steve McNiven.
Issue #4 – 40 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+…$4.99 (EACH)
Those are our picks, what’s on the top of your stack this Wednesday?
This post brought to you by Comix City Too! in Madison Tennessee, Outright Geekery’s local comic shop of choice. Check out everything coming out this week in stores here, and be sure to get out to your local comic shop.